HOW TO POST PICTURES USING PHOTOBUCKET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO POST PICTURES USING PHOTOBUCKET

Post  spiritwolf1954 on Wed May 19, 2010 2:08 am

ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR PHOTOBUCKET TOOLBAR INSTALLED CLICK ON MY ALBUM YOU WILL THEN BE TAKEN TO YOUR ALBUM, FIND A PICTURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE AND PUT YOUR CURSOR ON THE PICTURE, A ROW OF LONG RECTANGULAR BOXES WILL APPEAR SLOWLY MOVE YOUR CURSOR DOWN UNTIL YOU GET TO THE BOX THAT SAYS [ IMG ] CLICK ON THAT AND THE RECTANGULAR BOX WILL TURN BLUE, GO UP TO EDIT AT THE TOP OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN AND LEFT CLICK, CHOOSE THE OPTION COPY THEN USING THE BACK ARROW AT THE TOP OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN COME BACK TO THE FORUM, LEFT CLICK IN THE REPLY BOX AND YOUR CURSOR WILL BLINK YOU NOW HAVE THE OPTION OF WRITING ANYTHING YOU LIKE AND THEN PUTTING ON YOUR PICTURE OR VICE VERSA, TO PUT YOUR PICTURE ON MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE CLICKED IN THE REPLY BOX FIRST, GO UP TO EDIT AT THE TOP OF THE COMPUTER SCREEN AND LEFT CLICK YOU WILL SEE THE OPTION PASTE, CLICK ON THAT AND YOU WILL SEE A LINE OF TEXT COME UP DON'T WORRY THIS IS FINE, YOU CAN THEN CLICK ON THE PREVIEW BUTTON FIRST AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR PICTURE APPEAR, CLICK ON SEND NEXT AND YOUR PICTURE AND ANY WRITING WILL BE POSTED, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
spiritwolf1954
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top